More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: March 30, 2011
City Security magazine is continuing to turn to Pilgrims for advice on a range of issues facing today's businesses.
In the Winter issue Pilgrims' Richard Lovell-Knight examined the issues faced by manned guarding at heightened times of threat.
The article explored how the manned guarding industry can respond and contribute to protecting local and global interests represented in the City of London.
It discusses headings such as Griffin, surveillance, business continuity and the need for a global perspective. It also looks ahead to the 2012 Olympics. The threat in London could be high or low, but our bets are on the former. The impact on big firms, City ones included, will be across both business and infrastructure.
To view the feature in full, click the below PDF.
In the Spring issue of City Security, Pilgrims provides insight into the world of close protection.
Manned Guarding Feature, 2011.pdf