More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: May 26, 2011
Pilgrims has reported its client base grew by an impressive 39% in 2010, reporting the highest number of new sales the company has seen in its thirteen year history.
The demand for Pilgrims’ services from blue chip clients operating in turbulent, high risk environments globally has more than doubled growth in the company’s Consultancy Division. This success is also a reflection of taking on key personnel such as Richard Lovell-Knight and Gabriel Carter. Pilgrims’ Manned Guarding Division also continued strong growth.
Geopolitical uncertainty and associated industry changes for CONDO risk assessments have increased client demand for Pilgrims’ Information and Intelligence services, and this Division has also outperformed targets.
High customer demand for the company’s hostile environment training (‘HEAT’) courses, which utilise innovative methods to train and evaluate delegates at one of Pilgrims’ new training centres, has also received extremely positive feedback from delegates and clients - due to outstanding results. This has enabled significant growth in the Training Division which is now under the leadership and expertise of Training Manager Sam Mostyn.
In order to reflect the growing global footprint of Pilgrims’ clients, 2010 also saw more investment into Pilgrims’ worldwide footprint and operations. This involved the opening of many new premises, including in Kabul, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Algiers, Basra, Erbil and Baghdad, and a strengthening of Pilgrims’ global base of partners in countries such as Pakistan, Libya, India, Tunisia, Bahrain, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia and South Africa.