More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: July 26, 2011
As part of a series of informative articles, Pilgrims was asked by City Security magazine to provide a feature looking at the issues surrounding evacuation from countries experiencing civil unrest.
Printed in the Summer 2011 Issue, the article written by Pilgrims' Gabriel Carter addressed the risks of evacuation, assessed the varying levels of risk, and examined the question, when is the right time to evacuate?
The article also included tips for individuals in - or travelling to - potentially unstable locations.
To read the article in full, please view the below pdf.
City Security Evacuations Feature June 2011.pdf