More news & features
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: April 22, 2013
In one form or another, firms in the UK and London in particular are becoming more global every year, and acting accordingly. For the security and business continuity industry that supports them the challenge is to keep pace.
City Security magazine asked Pilgrims' Director of Risk and Information Services, Richard Lovell-Knight, to examine this in its current issue.
“UK businesses that have foreign subsidiaries, offices, partners, investments, supply and distribution chains, particularly in the developing world, or those who send travellers abroad regularly, are likely to need a security and continuity response capability in a control centre at home,” he explains.
"Firms whose security companies have a global outlook and capability will be at an advantage. It would be completely wrong to conclude that globally responsive security operations mean high prices. In practice, especially for those vendors who are lean and focused enough, the opposite is true.”
Click the below pdf to read the article in full and find out more.
City Security 47_Pilgrims article.pdf