More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: July 24, 2013
Pilgrims Group Limited has appointed internationally respected risk management strategist David Peploe as its Director of Global Operations.
The company, which provides risk management and security services to some of the world’s highest profile corporations and media organisations, has announced his appointment as part of a strategic five year growth plan.
David, whose background includes 17 years military and government experience plus 13 years of corporate risk management, will be responsible for driving Pilgrims growth in new regions while maintaining focus in its core business areas of Afghanistan, Iraq and the Middle East.
“In the last ten years, Pilgrims has developed from a small business to a global enterprise with a very solid reputation and an enviable portfolio of international clients,” he says. “I am looking forward to building our business in new territories, including Libya, and assisting in achieving our stated growth strategy. This will involve increasing our capacity through a combination of financial investment and organisational enhancements.”
Pilgrims Managing Director, Bill Freear, affirms: “David has wide ranging experience across the risk management spectrum, yet he remains down to earth and a good listener and he is willing, capable and eager to deal with all our clients’ challenges. His experience and ambition for growth within a growing, global company made him the perfect choice for this role.”
“Pilgrims has enjoyed 15% to 30% growth annually, developed significant global coverage and diversified to offer 15 different services,” Freear continues. “I am confident David will help us maintain that track record.”