More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: September 25, 2013
Swedish risk management enterprise Vesper Group has been appointed to secure the Swedish Embassy for Iraq, supported by international security specialist, Pilgrims Group.
Vesper, which provides security services to the Swedish embassies in Pakistan and Afghanistan, has contracted Pilgrims as its partner to secure the Swedish embassy in Baghdad. Sweden’s Ministry for Foreign Affairs has signed a two year agreement with options to extend for a further two years.
The contract award recognises Pilgrims expertise in Baghdad and Iraq, where the company has maintained a 100% safety record during the decade of experience it has amassed there, working for a range of organisations, including commercial businesses, international NGOs and government bodies.
“Vesper and Pilgrims have common values and the same approach to providing quality services at the right price,” says Pilgrims Director of Business Development, Peter Kaye. “We’re delighted to be teaming up with such a respected, like-minded company to protect the Swedish diplomatic mission in Iraq. Vesper and Pilgrims role is to enable embassy staff to carry out their work with minimum risk or interference. As well as securing the location, we understand the client’s transport and movement requirements, assessing the risks and keeping them safe.”