More news & features
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: June 2, 2014
Pilgrims has announced the appointment of Jeremy Spring as Chief Finance Officer this May.
An experienced Board Director, Jeremy will bring key strategic leadership to Pilgrims with expertise in areas such as growth management, business integration, corporate governance, working capital management, commercial finance and multi-national accounting.
Pilgrims clients will benefit from Jeremy’s direction of operational finance, calling on his hands-on knowledge of managing high volume payables and receivable teams, systems integration, accounting infrastructure and customer service.
Chief Operating Officer, David Freear, commented: “We are thrilled that Jeremy has joined the company and excited to add such financial expertise to our senior management team to create, support and drive the strategy of the business.”
Jeremy added: “Pilgrims has grown significantly in the last five years, establishing itself as a trusted industry partner. Through proven expert delivery of high quality services and prioritisation of customer service, the group is looking to build on its phenomenal reputation and I am overjoyed to be joining at such an exciting time in the company’s life.”
A member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, Jeremy arrives at Pilgrims having spent more than 15 years in the international customer services’ industry, most recently working for a fast-paced, industry leading multi-national corporation with a global footprint.