More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: March 31, 2015
Pilgrims is delighted to have once again sponsored the Security Institute’s prestigious annual black tie dinner, held at the House of Commons this March.
The celebrations marked the continuing progress of the Register of Chartered Security Professionals in the superb surroundings of the Members Dining Room at the House of Commons. The evening included a keynote speech given by Lord Ramsbotham GCB CBE and presentations made to the latest Chartered Security Professionals.
The Security Institute is the UK’s largest professional membership body for security professionals, working to promote the highest possible standards of integrity and professional competence in the business of security.
Peter Kaye, Pilgrims Global Director of Business Development, Chartered Security Professional (CSyP) commented: “Pilgrims is again proud to sponsor, and be associated with, the Register of Chartered Security Professionals Dinner. We support this celebration of the ‘gold standard’ Register in the security industry, so ably managed by The Security Institute on behalf of the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals, which, in our experience, is growing in recognition and popularity both at home and abroad in the wider international community.
Pilgrims takes great pleasure in congratulating the recipients of their entry into the Register and we are particularly proud that again one of these, Don Randall, is part of the Pilgrims team.”
Guests were welcomed with a drinks reception and four course meal with wines. For details on next year’s event, look out for information on: https://www.security-institute.org/events/events_overview