More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: November 19, 2015
Pilgrims Group Limited has been selected as a finalist in three categories by this year's Security & Fire Excellence Awards panel.
Judges have selected Pilgrims for all three of the awards entered this year, with the company achieving recognition for its work in the following categories:
- Security Guarding Company of the Year
- Security Training Initiative of the Year
- International Achievement Award
Dedication to innovation and customer delivery have seen Pilgrims protect its clients in the UK and across the globe throughout 2015, with its teams' insight, planning and expertise alongside its global network of contacts on the ground enabling the continuation of the company's impressive 100% safety record.
"Pilgrims has been singled out as finalists by the judges every year since 2011 and we are proud to have taken home the award numerous times for our commitment to the highest standards and innovation in areas from training through to customer care," said Pilgrims COO, David Freear. "This year is the first time our international work and guarding division has also been highlighted. The nominations reflect the superb work of our teams across the globe and will be highly beneficial in highlighting the distinctiveness of what we do."
Winners will be announced on November 25th at a ceremony held at The Park Lane Hilton, London.