More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: November 25, 2015
Pilgrims Group senior advisor Sir David Veness, CBE, QPM, invites businesses to a seminar examining measures they can take to minimise the threat of terrorism, following the recent attacks in Paris and elsewhere.
Sir David, formerly Assistant Commissioner for Specialist Operations in the Met Police and UN Under-Secretary-General for Safety and Security (UNDSS), will explore the consequences of the new style terror attacks for major employers.
The event is aimed at managers of high profile public facilities and directors of any business with a strong corporate presence in a major city. Sir David will ask how prepared your business may be to move from ‘severe’ to ‘critical’ official level of threat. He will also explore what measures you can take to detect and deter potential terrorist activities, preparing and protecting your staff, your customers and your operations in the event of such a situation.
Limited spaces available to this short seminar, which takes place Friday morning at:
The Institute of Directors,
116 Pall Mall,
To book contact Pilgrims on email@example.com