More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: May 24, 2016
The industry’s annual ISO 9001 and SIA Approved Contractors Scheme (ACS) audit has once again seen Pilgrims take its place in the top 5% of all security companies.
Last year saw the official Pilgrims ACS score increase from 134 to 150. This year, the company continued its year on year record with a score of 162, with no improvement needs given.
“A company is measured against 89 criteria. The maximum score any company can achieve is 174 so we are only twelve away from the maximum,” commented Pilgrims Compliance Manager, Des Ewers.
“A score of 150 or higher puts you in the top 5% and there are not many companies that satisfy the required standards to earn this recognition. We are delighted to once again take our place and will work to yet further increase our score next year, continuing to maximise our service to Pilgrims clients and employees.”