More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: October 5, 2016
Pilgrims Group has been nominated and selected as a finalist for its outstanding training services, for the fifth year in a row. The company has been announced as a finalist in four categories at this year’s Security & Fire Excellence Awards (SEA). The finalists are chosen by an independent panel of industry experts and highlight the very best people, projects and processes that the security and fire sectors have to offer.
The categories in which Pilgrims is nominated are:
This brings the company’s tally to an impressive thirteen nominations in the last four years.
Pilgrims COO, David Freear, said: “This is excellent news, particularly as this year has been especially competitive with entries up by 17% compared to last year. Award nominations like these demonstrate industry acknowledgement of the quality of what we do and are a great testament to our staff who work so hard for our clients around the world. We are delighted to be amongst the finalists.”
This year’s awards will be announced in front of an audience of 1,000 at a ceremony at the London Hilton Hotel on Wednesday 23rd November.