More news & features
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: September 3, 2007
Marking the company's continued expansion of security services worldwide, the brochure will provide a guide to the range of specialist services the company provides; from operational consultancy, manned guarding and world-renowned training, to information and intelligence, communications support and technical systems.
"Some of our clients are not aware of is the full extent of the services we provide, and this brochure aims to breach that gap," said Pilgrims MD, Bill Freear. "From protecting oil installations in Nigeria, to manned guarding in the City, our message is that we can fulfil all security needs to the highest standard.
"With offices worldwide to reflect our client base, our teams are continually operational in the UK and USA through to the world's most hostile environments," continues Freear. "Our up to the minute expertise gives us the insight to look beyond the immediate brief to the wider implications, enabling us to deliver robust, timely, practical and cost-effective solutions to any scale."
Pilgrims Clients will shortly receive a copy of the brochure. To request a copy call +44(0)1483 228778 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org