More news & features
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: December 3, 2007
This represents a very real expansion in Pilgrims manned guarding business. The company's guarding footprint now spreads across the whole of England, with the addition of Pilgrims' first Scottish site.
"This tremendous growth is a result of internal investment in our management team, a national recognition of our expertise and a focus on quality at all times," said Pilgrims Senior Commercial Manager, Matthew Neill. "This is a really exciting period for Pilgrims. We relish the challenge of taking on this exponential growth and are committed to continuing to expand as foremost manned guarding specialists. We will do all of this while retaining our traditional focus on the quality of our client service."
"Manned guarding is fast becoming a central business area for Pilgrims," continued Commercial Director, John Whitwam. "Our manned guarding expertise is assisting Pilgrims' expansion in such high risk areas as Iraq. We expect that other areas of the business, notably Hostile Environment, First Aid Training and Information Services (risk assessments and bespoke country reports) will show similar growth this year."