More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: March 28, 2008
Pilgrims Group has been awarded the contract to secure the prestigious UK home of a prominent businessman.
One of England's most famous properties, the spectacular private house in Surrey is a listed building, requiring a high level of security for both the large site and its high profile owner.
Pilgrims Group has been contracted to provide highly experienced manned guarding teams covering a range of duties including access control, staffing of gate houses, traffic monitoring, dog patrol services, and manning of a 24 hour on-site control room.
Having recently announced over 100% growth in their manned guarding operations over 2007, this contract represents the latest of a series of high profile security operations for Pilgrims Group.
"This is not just a guarding operation due to the high profile status of the owner," said Pilgrims' Commercial Manager, Martin Neil. "Businessmen of this level require very specialist protection. Pilgrims Group's expertise, intelligence services and extremely high operational standards enable us to operate high risk high profile contracts with complete client confidence."