More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: December 8, 2009
Pilgrims welcomes new Regional Sales Manager Amanda Mathie as part of the company’s service expansion to corporations with Headquarters in the north of England.
Amanda will oversee Pilgrims’ development of risk and security services to its existing clients and take control of Pilgrims’ promotion across the north. In her new role she will build within key sectors including pharmaceutical, oil and gas, financial and distribution, further expanding support to Pilgrims’ customers in the region.
Amanda has significant local and regional understanding of the challenges businesses face, having accrued distinguished experience working with a broad spectrum of companies from multinationals through to SMEs. She has direct experience of working in operational security and business development management roles for key industry players such as MITIE Security and the Reliance Security Group.
“I understand the challenges faced by security and risk managers and work closely with our clients to ensure what is requested is what will be delivered,” Amanda asserts. “Pilgrims fulfills client requirements through bespoke solutions; it’s this level of attention to detail coupled with sustained quality provision that makes us such an exciting alternative to other security companies.”
Pilgrims combines a range of experts with worldwide security knowledge and experience. “From manned guarding to working in hostile environments, the company has a wealth of experienced corporate risk managers,” continues Amanda. “This in turn makes our offerings more diverse within the security industry and allows us to view security from a variety of different angles providing true protection to businesses - not just putting uniforms in post.”