More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: December 8, 2009
Security, risk management and training provision specialists Pilgrims Group will be attending Adventure Travel Live 2010 to offer expert advice to aspiring adventurers.
The UK’s number one adventure travel show takes place over the weekend of the 29th – 31st January 2010 at Royal Horticultural Halls, London.
January is known as a prime time when people start planning their trips for the coming year, so Pilgrims’ staff will be sharing timely expertise with travellers by offering practical advice, hints and tips to visitors planning a future off-the-beaten-track travel adventure.
Pilgrims has extensive experience of assisting businesses and individuals operate safely in the world’s danger zones and recently provided specialist support and advice to ‘Big Earth’; the team behind Charley Boorman’s extreme travel television series ‘By Any Means 2’.
Sam Mostyn, Training Manager for Pilgrims, will also feature as a keynote speaker at the show, giving insightful travel advice that benefits from his experience in delivering Pilgrims’ acclaimed CONDO, Hostile Environment and Media Safety training courses.