More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: March 24, 2010
Iraq and Afghanistan have become well-trodden ground for security organisations and their clients but the challenge is to understand and predict where the new areas of high risk will emerge.
Intersec, The Journal of International Security, asked Pilgrims' Managing Director and respected industry expert, Bill Freear, and Pilgrims' Manager of Information and Intelligence Services, David Strachan-Morris, to produce an article examining just this.
The article, published in Volume 20 Issue 1 (January 2010), examined emerging hostile environments; looking at what fresh challenges will face us and how we should adapt in order to respond to those challenges effectively.
To view the Intersec feature article click here.
For up to the minute information on worldwide security risk levels or to find out about Pilgrims' Country Specific Reports, call +44 (0)1483 228 778.