More news & features
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: May 18, 2010
Due to the unrest in Thailand, there is an extra level of tension and civil disorder. Travellers to the country should be aware of this and equip themselves with the knowledge to avoid risk and stay safe.
Is it safe to travel to Thailand? What is the security situation in Thailand? How do you prepare yourself for this environment? Pilgrims’ business and tourist travel training courses show you exactly how, with top tips and practical advice from ex-Special Forces personnel who have the latest information on the situation in Bangkok and throughout the country.
Pilgrims advises course delegates on ways to recognise the warning signs - before an incident occurs, by assessing their environment and those around them.
We provide guidance on which areas to avoid and how to stay safe when travelling by taxi or foot, avoid conflict, protect your laptop, equipment and luggage and realistic advice on how to handle a robbery or kidnap attempt. Pilgrims’ training courses will equip you for country-specific or worldwide travel, providing invaluable real-life information that you can use time and time again for maximum safety, security and peace of mind.
Click here for more information.